WhiteCrow Walking

My solo walk across America began in Maine. I walked for nearly 3 years carrying a backpack and facing countless dangers, as well as met wonderful people I could have never made it without. From bullets to bears I moved through mountains of snow and across burning desert country. The end result will be a book, and the fruition of a childhood dream. This is a blog from the field with rough stories about my steps along the way.

07 April 2007

110 miles Till Water

Still in Moab for yet another day that becomes Saturday night and too mush crazy poured on the road north from brown and green bottles for me to think of leaving until tomorrow. I will carry seven gallons of water in two tanks(so if one breaks I may still live). Four apples, 2# chunky peanut butter, raspberry jelly filled in old plastic peanut butter jar to lose glass, 10 oz. safflower oil, 2# Bisquick, 2# hot pepper beef jerky, 4 Ramon noodles, 1 1/2 # veggie burger dry mix, pepperjack cheese, assorted teas, 1 # whole espresso coffee beans, 6 bagels cin. ras., 2 tins sardines, 2 # rolled oats, two stacks of tortillas(20 total count), 3 large dark choc. bars, 6 cocoa, 6 breakfast bars, one titanium flask of Capt. Morgan spiced rum (4 oz.), 4 bags dried fruit and nuts.