WhiteCrow Walking

My solo walk across America began in Maine. I walked for nearly 3 years carrying a backpack and facing countless dangers, as well as met wonderful people I could have never made it without. From bullets to bears I moved through mountains of snow and across burning desert country. The end result will be a book, and the fruition of a childhood dream. This is a blog from the field with rough stories about my steps along the way.

30 January 2008

***Open For Comments***

So near to the end of the walk, I have re-opened the ability to leave your comments. Please use caution if you are asked to open a letterhead or go to another site as there are predators in the system that peddle their perversity even on blogs. This is why I shut down the ability to comment months ago.

I have missed your voices greatly, your encouragement, your point of view and wisdom. Welcome back. I do hope that this window to the walk can stay open so I can hear from you, your world, your voices from America.
Remember I am of course just walking and use primarily libraries to update. I do not have the ability to police this blog constantly. Thank you for your comments in advance. Soon the blog and all ten journals will be made into a book complete with amazing photographs of this great land and people. Until then, these are rough notes from my world to yours.

(All personal letters are still best e-mailed, or snail mail.)