WhiteCrow Walking

My solo walk across America began in Maine. I walked for nearly 3 years carrying a backpack and facing countless dangers, as well as met wonderful people I could have never made it without. From bullets to bears I moved through mountains of snow and across burning desert country. The end result will be a book, and the fruition of a childhood dream. This is a blog from the field with rough stories about my steps along the way.

05 October 2007

Found

Although I don't have time now for details Ryan, an elk hunter from Sheridan, WY found my wallet and His kind wife mailed it back. Ryan S. found it in Medicine Wheel territory.

Early on I asked the walk for a gold ring to wear and remember the walk by wearing long after the journey. On my third time over the Rocky Mountains and the Continental Divide(right on the line) I stopped to make the first snowball of the season and there in the rain washed gravel was a 14k gold band washed clear of the sand. Perfect fit.